UNLEASHING TEACHER LEADERSHIP
Develop and retain amazing teachers. Unleash their leadership to connect to students and drive improvement.
Not all teacher leadership initiatives are created equal. In this virtual workshop we’ll help you unlock teacher leadership that works to build cultures of trust and continuous improvement.
We will share what TrueSchool has learned and built over the last 7 years of leading a national fellowship in which educators reconnect with their purpose and joy, grow their leadership capacity, and recommit to their work.
Who should attend: School leaders, system-leaders, teacher-leaders, instructional coaches–anyone who wants to help a teacher in their life grow as a leader and improvement-driver.
In this workshop we will:
- Share curated, cutting-edge research on what sets apart teacher leadership approaches that work
- De-mystify the structuring and sequencing of teacher collaboration and improvement work
- Offer field-tested tools and scaffolds to help teacher leaders work go further, faster
- Address common pitfalls, misconceptions–and provide alternatives
- Guide you in reflection on your own leadership approach
- Support you as you gear up to facilitate teacher leadership and develop those around you
Note: Additional sessions of this workshop may be offered. If you are interested in attending, but unable to make this time or date, please email Marguerite Sheffer at email@example.com.