“While working with TrueSchool, I engaged with communities and individuals through the process of change. I learned about the systems that inform and structure our student’s lives and enjoyed the unique blend of business and education responsibilities. The pace was fast, but I enjoyed the urgency that came with such an important mission.”
Andrew Strope, Former Education Pioneers Fellow at TrueSchool; Current Broad Fellow and Graduate Student in Education at Harvard University
WHAT YOU GAIN BY JOINING THE TRUESCHOOL TEAM
- Join a talented, mission-driven team focused on achieving results and effecting big, bold change in education
- Learn and grow within an organization dedicated to coaching, feedback, learning, and continuous improvement
- Engage in deep work with forward-thinking schools AND systems-level work with district, state, and national partners
- Connect with a powerful network of education organizations, entrepreneurs, and partners
- Think strategically about organizational impact, sustainability and scale; be part of social entrepreneurship in action
- Work with some of the most creative, visionary, and ambitious educators in the country
- TrueSchool Executive Director (full-time) – Click here for job description
- TrueSchool Manager of Marketing + Expansion (full-time) – Click here for job description
PART-TIME / PROJECT-BASED OPPORTUNITIES
- 2019-2020 TrueSchool Coaches (part-time) in North Carolina, Nebraska, and Missouri – Click here for job description
- 2019-2020 TrueSchool State Leads (part-time) in North Carolina, Nebraska, and Missouri – Click here for job description
Join TrueSchool as we work with educators to unleash their potential, challenge the status quo, and improve their school systems from the bottom up! We are a fast-paced, dynamic, social impact organization on the cutting edge of the field of school design and education innovation. We are searching for outstanding interns who want to develop as professionals while strengthening the educational landscape through innovation. Join us in this exciting work! Your internship will contribute to TrueSchool’s mission of school-to-systems change. We are currently headquarters in New Orleans and serving schools across two states and will be expanding to three states in 2020.
We are always interested in hearing from inspiring people who are passionate about this work. We often have a wide variety of projects that require the support of experienced individuals on a part-time or per project basis. If this sounds interesting to you, please send your resume and a brief cover letter in the body of your email that includes your specific areas of expertise, areas of interest, and current capacity/availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.