“While working with TrueSchool, I engaged with communities and individuals through the process of change. I learned about the systems that inform and structure our student’s lives and enjoyed the unique blend of business and education responsibilities. The pace was fast, but I enjoyed the urgency that came with such an important mission.”
Andrew Strope, Former Education Pioneers Fellow at TrueSchool; Current Broad Fellow and Graduate Student in Education at Harvard University
WHAT YOU GAIN BY JOINING THE TRUESCHOOL TEAM
- Become part of a talented, mission-driven team dedicated to achieving results and effecting big, bold change in education
- Learn and grow rapidly within an organization dedicated to coaching, feedback, learning, and continuous improvement
- See what’s happening on the ground in terms of innovation in education nationally and globally
- Connect with a powerful network of education organizations, entrepreneurs, and philanthropists
- Work alongside some of the most creative, visionary, and ambitious educators in the country
- Tackle important projects and take on meaningful responsibilities; everyone contributes in big ways to this small and mighty team
- Develop as a highly efficient and effective team member; improve your project management, time management, and people management
- Gain insight into the mechanics of social entrepreneurship and startup leadership within an organization scaling fast and focused on achieving breadth and depth of impact for students across the country
TrueSchool anticipates a number of positions opening March 2019 for the 2019-2020 academic year as we continue to grow. Please check back for more information at that time.
PART-TIME / PROJECT-BASED OPPORTUNITIES
Join TrueSchool as we work with educators to unleash their potential, challenge the status quo, and improve their school systems from the bottom up! We are a fast-paced, dynamic, social impact organization on the cutting edge of the field of school design and education innovation. We are searching for outstanding interns who want to develop as professionals while strengthening the educational landscape through innovation. Join us in this exciting work! Your internship will contribute to TrueSchool’s mission of school-to-systems change. We are currently headquarters in New Orleans and serving schools across two states and will be expanding to five states in 2020.
We are always interested in hearing from inspiring people who are passionate about this work. We often have a wide variety of projects that require the support of experienced individuals on a part-time or per project basis. If this sounds interesting to you, please send your resume and a brief cover letter in the body of your email that includes your specific areas of expertise, areas of interest, and current capacity/availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.