“While working with TrueSchool, I engaged with communities and individuals through the process of change. I learned about the systems that inform and structure our student’s lives and enjoyed the unique blend of business and education responsibilities. The pace was fast, but I enjoyed the urgency that came with such an important mission.”
Andrew Strope, Former Education Pioneers Fellow at TrueSchool; Current Broad Fellow and Graduate Student in Education at Harvard University
WHAT YOU GAIN BY JOINING THE TRUESCHOOL TEAM
- Become part of a talented, mission-driven team dedicated to achieving results and effecting big, bold change in education
- Learn and grow rapidly within an organization dedicated to coaching, feedback, learning, and continuous improvement
- See what’s happening on the ground in terms of innovation in education nationally and globally
- Connect with a powerful network of education organizations, entrepreneurs, and philanthropists
- Work alongside some of the most creative, visionary, and ambitious educators in the country
- Tackle important projects and take on meaningful responsibilities; everyone contributes in big ways to this small and mighty team
- Develop as a highly efficient and effective team member; improve your project management, time management, and people management
- Gain insight into the mechanics of social entrepreneurship and startup leadership within an organization scaling fast and focused on achieving breadth and depth of impact for students across the country
New Orleans, LA
CONSIDERING CANDIDATES UNTIL OCT 1, 2018 APPLY NOW (POSITION START = EARLY OCT)
The Associate position is a critical role supporting the leadership team of a fast-paced social venture in the midst of scaling. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Associate plays a vital role in supporting a wide range of goals and projects across the organization, including impact measurement, research, communications, program operations, and fundraising/development. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with at least 2 years of work experience who is interested in digging into the real work of social entrepreneurship and learning more about education innovation. Read the detailed role description here.
We are currently reviewing applications and encourage you to apply now. To do so, send your resume and cover letter in a email to email@example.com with subject line: “[Your Full Name: Associate]”
MANAGER OF PROGRAMS
New Orleans, LA
CONSIDERING CANDIDATES UNTIL SEPT 15, APPLY NOW (POSITION START = EARLY OCT)
TrueSchool is currently receiving applications for a Manager of Programs whose primary focus will be ensuring the highest quality program experience for educators and the achievement of impact for students in our two state-wide programs running in 2018-2019. The Manager of Programs will also create critical infrastructure necessary for the state-by-state expansion of our work in future years, with an eye towards achieving outstanding program delivery in 25+ states by 2023. This individual must be a highly organized, efficiency-minded, problem-solver and self-starter.
We are currently reviewing applications and encourage you to apply now. To do so, send your resume and cover letter in a email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “[Your Full Name: Manager of Programs]”
New Orleans, LA
CONSIDERING CANDIDATES UNTIL NOV 1, APPLY NOW (POSITION START = EARLY JAN)
TrueSchool is seeking a Managing Director whose primary focus will be our national expansion and growth strategy. The Managing Director will work in close collaboration with the CEO to develop internal capacity and infrastructure for growth in programs as well as other areas across the organization. The Director also plays a fundamental role in building partnerships with state, regional, and district-level systems-leaders, funders, and policymakers.
We are currently reviewing applications and encourage you to apply now. To do so, send your resume and cover letter in a email to email@example.com with subject line: “[Your Full Name: Managing Director]”
PART-TIME / PROJECT-BASED OPPORTUNITIES
We are always interested in hearing from inspiring people who are passionate about this work. We often have a wide variety of projects that require the support of experienced individuals on a part-time or per project basis. If this sounds interesting to you, please send your resume and a brief cover letter in the body of your email that includes your specific areas of expertise, areas of interest, and current capacity/availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.