Coker-Wimberly Elementary SchoolNORTH CAROLINA
How might we dramatically improve early literacy achievement in our schools?
- Students will be proficient or beyond in all subject areas.
- Students will be self-motivated and have an intrinsic desire to learn and be all they can be.
- Equity will exist throughout the school: academic, racial or social gaps will be nonexistence.
- Students have a sense of belonging.
- Students feel safe, supported and protected academically, socially, and emotionally.
# OF STUDENTS: 93
GRADES SERVED: PK-5TH GRADE
# OF STAFF/FACULTY: 23
LOCATION: BATTLEBORO, NC