Ohlone Elementary SchoolCALIFORNIA
Students do not feel safe/secure enough to solve problems independently on the playground or to take risks in the classroom.
HOW MIGHT WE
How might we create an environment where learning is personalized in order to increase student engagement and autonomy?
Project based instruction.
• Utilized space
• Utilized technology
• Group work
• Hands on work
• Pre-work with multiple ways to solve
• Common proficiency targets and assessments exist and are understood by teachers and students
• More personalized/targeted instruction is taking place
• Project-based learning / engineering design process takes place in all classrooms
• All teachers use instructional practices that drive toward greater personalization and differentiation
• All kids achieving baseline foundational skills
• All students are driving towards a higher level of thinking per Blooms/Depth of Knowledge